Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Goals

I weighed myself this morning... and guess what? After two weeks of a lot of eating out and some drinking, the scale is at a new post wedding all time high... cant say I am surprised..

July is go time...

1. Eat clean all but two cheat meals a week
2. Stick to my workout plan
3. Drink at least 80 ounces of water a day
4. NO fried food


I can do this... the first few pounds should come off easy, I am hoping I have some water weight in there esp with all the sodium from eating out... I made MOSTLY healthy decisions while eating out, but still lots of salt!

There are no excuses for June, it was bad in the end there, but July will be that good. Tri at the end of the month should be motivation enough... would love to do it 10lbs lighter!

Today I will eat clean and go to the gym at lunch. Today is a weights day!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya - I sitting at a post-wedding high too (I totally use my wedding day weight as my happy weight). I love the feeling of a new month and the new goals it brings! July is always a challenge with a long weekend right up front, but we can stay active and do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally rock it girl!!!!!!!!
    You shouldn't weigh yourself until the end of the month!!!
    Don't stress yourself out over it and just keep working hard for your goals!!!
    Good luck! You can do it!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - new follower here - another Louisiana girl! :)
    Looking forward to reading more.
    And as far as weight loss goes - I'm stuck! I lose all motivation by mid afternoon & can't seem to get my butt moving! But it's a new day, a new month & I'm ready for a chang!

    ReplyDelete