Sorry, things have been busy lately- starting the new job last week has kept me from the blog – but I
LOVE it here! The people are great and although I am on
information overload trying to get up to speed I think its going to be great
for me stress level wise. I have had a few cheat meals here and there, but have
kept it on point diet wise for the most part – which should be included in my
results discussion – normally after diets/restrictions I go crazy with the food
and gain a ton of weight – I am not up any from the end of my challenge last
Tuesday – and I have been keeping it healthy 90% of the time! I am proud of
myself for that!
My results-
I lost 10lbs in 30 days – I have NEVER lost this much weight
that quickly!
I lost 14.5 inches!! 4.5 of those are from my waist ALONE!
The one on the left was taken the weekend before I started and the one on the right was taken this past weekend ....
I am thinking I have a gluten intolerance because I lose
weight easier when I am not eating gluten AND other than the initial few
headaches of the toxins leaving my body I only had one migraine over the 30
days… so I am going to try to stick to gluten free most of the time.
I want to keep up with the Whole 30, but a modified version,
I am adding back in:
Almond milk
Greek yogurt
Cheese (in moderation)
Salad dressings – I missed my Ranch too much! (also in
moderation)
Beans
Peanut butter
One cheat meal a week!
We will see how this goes – but I would HIGHLY recommend Whole
30 to any and everyone!
Way to go girl! You look fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Great work!!
ReplyDeleteI avoid gluten myself, it is amazing how much better I felt once I detoxed it out and realized how cruddy my stomach was before.
14inches is amazing!
Way to go girl! You look great.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful, always!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete