Thursday, May 16, 2013

Company Fishing Trip

This afternoon I leave for a company fishing trip in Port O'Conner.... I went two years ago and had a BLAST!!! We are going bay fishing and it should be a good time. We have a bigger group going this year because our company is bigger so more fun to be had by all! :)


I caught a few trout the first day....
 
 
and two monster redfish the second!!

 
 
Dianne and I and are big redfish.... mine two are the two closest to me, biggest one was 26" - which at that time was my biggest catch ever, til my honeymoon last year and the 625lb marlin!!!

 
some of the guys caught a filter, we have some clean waters out there!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Port O! We used to go for Poco Bueno and it was a blast! Hey, are any of those guys you work with single? haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one rough job you have lady ;) looks like so much fun! Hope you catch some big fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun time!!!!!
    Can't wait to hear about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete