Yesterday I torched 600 cals in an hour doing weights... here's how:
I did the lower body workout week 2 from EFITMAMA on IG.
repeat this 4 times:
2 min jump rope
dead lifts with 30lb barbell
one leg lunges with 30lbs - pretty sure I looked like this while doing them:

sumo squats with bicep curl 30lbs
hamstring curl machine - we don't have one at the gym, so I had to skip this one
leg press machine 140lbs
boat pose for 1 min
plank for 1 min
25 russian twists
25 v sit ups
25 leg raises
I forgot to weigh in this morning, but I did weigh in yesterday... and I am doing alright, but more importantly than that I am going to start monitoring my body fat %, I am at 26% right now... hoping to get around 20%, but according to a chart I found 26% is pretty good, so I cant complain too much! I need to re-do it though because it asked if I was "normal" or "athlete" and I put athlete because the questions it had me answer to get to it were do you workout 5 or more times a week for at least 30 min- that doesn't make me an athlete, so maybe I am even lower!!!!!! That would rock! Will re-do tomorrow!









Great workout - 600 calories is impressive! Stopping by from the linkup!
ReplyDelete-- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com
What is a boat pose???
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Just stopping by from the Workout Wednesday link up!
ReplyDeleteHow do you measure your body fat? Skinfold calipers? I'm thinking this might be a good idea for me to track as well. Thanks!
Hi!! I'm a new follower from Workout Wednesday! Love this workout!! Thanks for sharing it!! And I definitely picture myself looking hot while I'm working out, too!! lol. Otherwise how will we succeed??
ReplyDeleteCome check me out if you want!!
www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com
Kristin
Bwhahaha that what I look like while lunging too!
ReplyDelete