Thursday afternoon we all loaded up and headed to POC
Thursday night we had crawfish and hung out, and I saw the list of Captains and Capt Ron was on it and I remembered him from the trip two years ago so I staked my claim on him!!!
Friday was a good fishing day, we limited out on red fish and caught a trout and a drum
my first drum
reeling one in
my first red
all the girls fishing Friday afternoon- the only trip all three of us made it
Friday morning it was just me and Christina
Fridays total catch: I caught 3 reds and the drum and a lot of fish that were too small to keep
Saturday morning we just fished the morning and it was me and Suzy
my first and only keeper red of the day
smallest catch of the day, I thought my bait was eaten off but I actually had a fish!
my first drum of the day, ended up limiting out
me and our two guides... a lot of people slept in Saturday morning, so we had Capt Ron and Capt Jake
me and Suzy after Sat morning fishing, 10 drum and 2 reds, I caught one of the reds and 8 of the drum...
Jason won biggest fish of the weekend 30" red:
Saturday night when I got home the hubs grilled up some of the drum for us to eat, it was YUMMY!
me and my love on Sunday after church getting some fro yo!!!
We split up the fish and I was able to snag redfish, trout, and drum to take home... super excited about the meals we are going to make out of all of it!























Wow! You are good at fishin! :) Love your LSU shirt in the first pic, I have the same one!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Seriously needing to go fish now!
ReplyDelete