Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Update- My Love is Home!

Saturday morning I got ready for bootcamp...
 


Max wanted to come, but he stayed home to get in his workout...
 

 

We got to bootcamp 30 mins late, because I thought it was at 10:30, but it was at 10, so we went back to my house to run and then do our own bootcamp.. well it was hot and humid, so it was a slow ugly run, but we did it, and we saw a snake on our run... some nice men killed it for us so I got a pic of it on loop 2, the first loop we took the dogs, they were pretty excited and luckily didn't see the snake!
 


 
 
then we did my week 2 full body workout from EFITMAMA and hit the punching bag some... 2 hours and 1500 calories later, we were done!
 


I decided to grill chicken breasts, steam brocc and cauliflower and cubed and baked a sweet potato, we had to eat it after the chicken and veggies because it took a while to cook

 

then I took a nap and Maddie and Belle were there to support me the whole time....
 
Hank and Max were tired just hearing about the workout...
 
I checked the mail and THIS arrived!!!! I ordered it off Amazon and I am excited to monitor my body fat %, so much more important than my weight!
 
 Sat night/Sunday morning at 1am the hubs came home early!!!! He wasn't supposed to get in til late Sunday night... I was sooo happy!!!!!

This is Sunday after church headed to lunch at Chuys... we have to go there when he gets home, he misses the Mexican food!!! ...and I love it! We split the steak fajitas, but I used corn tortillas AND only had 12 chips!! And I was able to convince him to get in a workout with me after that! We got some supplies and did some yard work and then got in an upper body weights workout together!

 
 
since we were bad at lunch, for dinner we grilled turkey burgers with cheese and no buns and had watermelon, so did Belle... she only eats the pink stuff just like we do... its so cute!!!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!!!
    I love working out with the hubs!
    It changes up the routine and it makes the time go by fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love Chuy's, but it's hard for me to go there without getting a frozen margarita! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he is home... and you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look into your EFITMAMA. :)

    ReplyDelete