me and Christy and the Duck Dynasty guys haha
Orbit came by and stole Christy's purse...
me and Suzy
Friday was unproductive and restful... I took Max to get his second set of shots, poor baby was scared and I had to take him back to the shelter for them and I think he thought I was taking him back!!!! He was very sad and scared until we left.. poor baby.
I also went and got healthy food groceries to eat healthy all weekend, didnt get in any workout, was feeling pretty crummy and hoping that I was not getting sick... but I think I am... I spent all day Friday and Sunday snuggling with these two guys:
Saturday started before 6am... met Christina, Shannon, Jaime, and Lauren downtown for the MD Anderson Sprint for Life 5k run. Christina got 5th, Shannon 11th, and I was 22nd out of 47 in our age group. I finished in 33:45 official race time. Not my fastest 5k, but not bad either! I wasnt feeling 100% so I will take it!
before pic
after
After the run Christina and myself went to a zumbathon at 24 hour fitness... it was 70s themed, so pretty weird for a zumba class, parts were very Richard Simmons like... after that we came back to my place and did my full body weight workout for the week. Total calories burned Saturday morning 1800!!!
A coworker was having a crawfish boil/birthday party/cinco de mayo/kentucky derby party so we went to that after all our working out- I wanted a nap, but powered through! The party started at 3pm and I dont think we left til midnight-ish, I was exhausted, but it was a lot of fun.. there was crawfish, chips and salsa, brownies, and cake... I was very glad at this point I had pushed so hard that morning... it was a bad food night for sure.
didnt take many pics, but did get this one! birthday boy is too cool to show his face!
a pic from the crawfish race finals..
Feeling like crap... wishing I wasnt sick.... need to do yardwork and workout, but dont have energy to do anything other than nap/lay on the couch all day with my babies!!! Havent done a thing today, cant breath through my nose and dont want to do anything but be lazy...









You can be lazy!
ReplyDeleteFeel better!!!! :)
Awesome job on your 5K!!!