5-5:15am- alarm goes off and I either get up or snooze a
couple times
5/5:15-5:30am- shower, feed the dogs and cat, let the dogs
out to handle their business, get dressed and dry my hair while reading my
daily Bible reading- yes I do it while drying my hair and I know it’s horrible
and should have time that reading it is ALL I do, and sometimes I do- but most
of the time I am multi-tasking it- I am on day 97 of a plan to read it through
in a year- 28 years old and finally reading it from cover to cover!
5:30-5:45am- pack my lunch, bring the kiddos back up to the
bedroom with the sleeping hubs and kiss him goodbye and wish him a good day and
head off to work!
5:45-6:30 commuting to work
6:30-11:30 work
11:30-12:30 gym for lunch
12:30-4:30/5:30 work, most days I try to head out at 4:30…
some days that doesn’t happen on time
4:30/5:30 – 6/7 commuting home- have I mentioned I would
LOVE a job I could work from home/closer to home????
7 dinner with my hubs- he usually cooks because he is home
before me, or we go out to eat or I cook SOMETIMES
730/8-9/10 relax with Hubs and fuzzies watching TV or a
movie or hanging out
9/10- bed to do it all again
… I am boring… really boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment