Wednesday, September 5, 2012

104 miles in August!!!

104 miles... to me thats crazy.... but its also what I accomplished in August- over double what I had in July (40 miles)... and that includes my week off schedule in that class- which was pretty unproductive workout wise!!!

104 miles sounds like something an athelete would do in a month, not me!?!?!? I am SUPER proud of myself and super psyched.... I didnt meet my goals for the month- and my post it that has what I actually got is at home... so I will have to update on that later, but I couldnt wait to share about August's total mileage- it includes running and biking, but still- I am amazed at that number!!!!

Now, to beat it for September! ...and I will have a similar goal list as well... but I woke up with a migraine this morning... so I am slacking on that today.


In other good news... the love of my life is back home!!!!! I missed him more than I can express and it was great having him home last night... skype and facetime are great and all, but I just love being able to snuggle up with him in my nook... we fit perfectly together and I love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment