Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Triathlon!
The triathlon is SUNDAY... how is it already the end of September!?!?!?!
I am freaking out A LOT!
Last Friday was my 9/80 Friday off so I swam laps at the gym by my house for 30 minutes- got in 1,000 meter swim, Saturday I went for a bike ride and got 15 miles in an hour (3 miles with a flat tire) and Sunday I did a quick 1.7 mile run before church.
My mom came in Saturday afternoon and is leaving today... I had to go to the field Monday morning and didnt get back til last night- so she saved me from having to board the dogs... always nice.
Didnt work out in the field because I worked til 9:30 Monday night and got up Tuesday morning with every intention of working out and didnt because I had a headache... and Tuesday night when I got home I didnt feel up to running in the heat, its hot in Texas still...
I got back on the waggon in a BIG way today though.....
I just ran a 5k at lunch in 33:17!!! New PR on my 5k!!!!
AND packed one compression sock and one of the hubbies black dress socks- thats what I get for using the cheap 3/$10 socks from Walmart... boo... one leg at a time today I guess... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment