its been a while... I have been under the weather the past few days and pretty in-active, which is not good considering my triathlon is in just over two weeks!
its go time... and I need to hit it hard starting today- but I can do it! the hubby goes back to the field next Monday night so I am thinking of trying to get in a few two a days next week- dont want to hurt myself- but after a lack luster two weeks- I need a good kick in the pants!
works crazy, but I have to remember to prioritize my health! ...and I am going after it today at the gym!
also thinking about going low carb again food wise- its my quickest way to drop weight and I would love to be down for the event!! yesterday was weigh in day and I am back to the top of my three pound window I have been teetering in for about 3/4 months now... I want to bust out the bottom of this thing and never see it again!!!!!
I never set goals for September, but I need to, thats on today's agenda!!!!
For the rest of the month:
Food goals- lower carb- no more than 100-150g of carbs a day - except pre-race day! Gotta wean myself off those babies slowly. They add up fast with fruit and veggies and daily oatmeal anyway!
Workout goals- (most of these will be about 1/2 August goals because its about 1/2 through the month and I didnt get August goals, so time to try again... although I did nail biking!)
running- 20 miles
biking- 40 miles
swimming- 2000 meters
squats- 200
pushups- 150
lunges- 200
I still need to post August goals results- will do soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment