Friday, September 14, 2012

August Goal Results

August Goal Results:

running: 28.22/40 miles
biking: 75.5/75 miles
swimming: 950/4000 meters
squats 225/500
pushups on toes 160/300

The only goal I met was biking, but I got it!


This (half) month so far:

run 7.3/20
bike: 16/40
swim: 0/2000
squats: 0/250
pushups: 30/150
lunges: 0/200

had a good spin class yesterday at the gym... got in 16 miles in 45 minutes- but my knee wasnt happy about it. Going to lunch with coworkers today- so may run at hotel when we get in, but most likely will wait til tomorrow... LSU game tomorrow!!!!

Figured I would share a few pics from the last couple weeks....



Pics from the season home opener against North Texas:

Mike and my sis
 
 
 
 
siblings pic

 
 
 
sisters

 
 
 
the team coming out... it wont rotate!!! grrr

 
 
 
cute LSU boots... $400- no thanks!!

 
 
 
another sister pic:
 
 
 
 
Some pics of the kiddos too:
 
 
missing their daddy
 
 
 
Mr Hank's new perch... wish I could rotate it!

 
 
the girls new beds- they match our bedroom colors!

 
 
 
Washington Game last weekend:
 
 
 
 
the guy that took this had been tailgaiting hard I guess... a little blurry!
 
 
we also went to oak alley but those pics are on the nice camera- not Iphone- will upload soon!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment