Friday, August 31, 2012

Yesterday at lunch- I ran a 5k!!! AND PR'd it!!! under 34 mins!!!

2 min walk
20 min run
2 min walk
5 min run
2 min walk
ran it out to hit 5k! and made it just under 34 mins!!!!!


I was pumped- and  reached two goals today- new longest straight run (20 min- was 16!) and a new PR on 5k timing! Last best was 34:26!! 30 seconds shaved off!!!!


Here is a shot from my 5k in March where I had my last PR- I did run the whole thing, but it was a slower run... thanks to the pace hubby I had by my side- he's the best!



Very good day at the gym, I also did 50 squats and 30 pushups... and woke up super sore today!

Going to hit a spin class today I think.

So far for August I am not going to reach all my goals, but I am only 17 miles away on my biking goal- so maybe I can at least hit one of the goals... any way you slice it though, my mileage for August is WAY up from what I had in July and that is AWESOME, esp with that bad week that I wasnt in my routine and didnt get in alot of my workouts!

Last night my sister and I went to the Texans game... it was her first pro game ever... we had a blast:

No comments:

Post a Comment