Monday, August 27, 2012


Its been a while… I am a schedule and routine girl, and when I deviate from my normal schedule/routine- everything gets messed up…  last week I was in a class all week up North- I had MORE free time than a usual week because my commute was less but instead of working out more- I worked out less… working out at lunch works for me, and I cant get the motivation to workout after work- a) its Texas and its hot outside and b) once I get home- I don’t want to leave and go to the gym… last weekend I was good about getting in workouts- Friday night after work I did weights, Saturday I got in a great bike ride and Sunday I ran 2.6 miles,  but this past week I only worked out one day- I ran 1.6 miles Wednesday- the WHOLE thing- and my pace was AMAZING- best ever 10:00 min mile!!! But it rained on me the whole time- I had no music because of the rain and I was worried it would get bad so I made it short and sweet…

 

Hank pumped iron with me Friday (week before last)


 
 
I also ate really well all week except for dinner Thursday with an old friend- I did get a salad, but it was at a Mexican place so I ate a ton of chips and creamy… LOVE CHUYS!!!! Then also this weekend I was MOSTLY good except for making brownies…. YUM!!! My friends daughter who I kind of “mentor” came and spent the weekend since Jake was out of town and we had fun… and made brownies… and didn’t work out at all, unless you count mowing my yard- the back was an amazon- I know I burned killer calories because I was dying!!!! I also edged- I SUCK at edging… its atrocious what I did to the yard… I really missed my husband while doing all this… and I pulled ¾ of a trash can of weeds… yes I hate yard work and wait to do it all at once- I need to plant some plants so that there isn’t as much room for the weeds!

 

My class last week was good- LOTS of material in a short period of time, but I feel that if I can study some more between now and the test and review what we went over in class I will be good to go for the test- the board approved me to take it 4 times, but I would like to pass in one- because who wants to take an 8 hour test four times??? NOT this chick…

 

I am going to go grocery shopping tonight- I am hoping to have a house full of evacuees tonight… I have a lot of family in Nola/Slidell/Baton Rouge/Laffy that all needs to get out!!! So I need supplies in case they come… so far the Nola people are going to Laffy- but with how the storm is moving- that may not be far enough west- so praying for them to come to my house- because they will be safer AND I will have company to distract me from missing my main man…
 
My little man getting in a nap this weekend....
 
 
 
Got in the LSU season tickets!!!! Home opener this weekend... can NOT wait!
 
 

 

I think that’s another reason why I haven’t posted on here all week- I miss him so much I feel like that’s all I would want to talk about.. I hate this! I did not expect to get married and then 3.5 months later him leave and be gone for half the first year of our marriage- tomorrow is our 4 month anniversary…  I will be spending it with the fuzzy kids… and without my husband.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment