still no pictures from the weekend... had a migraine last night, so didnt mess with them....
Yesterday running at the gym was the FIRST time I have run/walked at a sub 11 min mile pace!!!!
I got in 3.1 miles in 34 mins:
4 min warmup walk
15 min run at 6mph!!!!
3 min walk at 4 mph
5 min run at 6 mph- 6.5 mph
3 min walk at 4 mph
4 min run at 6.5 mph
I wanted to hit 3.1, not a 5k of 3.2 because a) i was tired enough after 3.1 and b) my total miles running for the month was 10.9 and I wanted a round number!
If you had asked me a month ago if I thought I could run 15 min straight, I would have told you that you were crazy!!!!
Today is the hubby's last day at his current job- tomorrow he has the day off- so I took a vacation day to spend some QT with him and then Thurs/Friday he is in the office at his new job and Sat he heads out to the field til Sept 4th- this will officially be the longest we have been apart... not looking forward to it, but know its for the best for our future...
My OB sent in the wrong script for my BC this month- its got an extra hormone in it... and man I am feeling it... my emotions are EVERYWHERE... what great timing with the hubs leaving and all too- I am a mess just trying to hold it together..
No comments:
Post a Comment