Wednesday, August 1, 2012

40 miles for July

I made 40 miles in the month of July- I impress myself! Training is going pretty well... I am just still working on the eating thing- I should be around 80/20 and am closer to 60/40 with healthy foods/junk foods.... that should be one good thing about my husband being gone for long periods of time... it should be easier to eat healthy!

My recompletion from Monday is kicking butt and taking names, I am pretty proud of it!

I need to get serious about studying for the PE, the prep class is just over two weeks away and I have alot more to do prior to that class according to the instructors email!

I also got an email from HR yesterday that my company will pay for classes up to $5k/year- should I get my MBA?? I am thinking about it... if I dont do it before kids, I never will... but do I want to go back to school???

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment