Went to spin today- this teacher was CRAZY- very high intensity and high gears- up to 17!! I left after 30 mins, but got in 12 miles! My knee is now pissed at me though... boo that, he wanted us to get 100 RPM at gear 17, he is crazy! I liked the other lady better- pushed us, but not crazy!
Since I skipped out of class early, I got in 30 squats with 12lb medicine ball and 30 pushups on my toes! Will try to crank out more tonight too!
I am trying to get my food in line, but am realizing today, my stomache has gotten used to eating alot and im HUNGRY!!!! I need to pack veggies and fruit to snack on for tomorrow!!! Im already around 1200 cals for today!!!! YIKES!
I dont plan to diet back down to 1200 cals again, but would like to be in the 1300-1600 a day range, and hitting 1200 by 4 is not a good start, I was lower on my water today that I would like to be, so I am going to start working on that more too.
Maybe today I can keep it to 1600 or less! Going to be cooking dinner tonight once I get home so we will see!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment