I know I need to post pictures from Colorado from last weekend- but I am trying to get in as much QT with my main squeeze as I can before he heads out to the rig- he will be gone just over 2 1/2 weeks this first hitch- THE longest we have gone without seeing each other... I am so proud of him for taking this job and going after his dreams of what he has always wanted to do and I know that knowing that will make the time apart easier... I just also know I am going to miss him like crazy!!!!
Going to run today at the gym because yesterday was "Jake's day" - aka eat crappy food ALL day and no working out... going to really push myself today to make up for it! ...and then get a dry salad to eat for lunch because dinner is at one of my FAVORITE places, Italianos!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment