Two nights ago, my hubby facetimed me and we got to chat for a while and I actually opened up to him... VERY hard for me- I am one that retreats! So things were better there... and then last night my sister was able to come in! LOVE her.... even if she did wake me up at 2am... on a work night! 5am came early this am...
nurse Katherine and her needle pen...
I havent updated on my training in a while- last week was rough- ran Sunday and Wednesday, but thats it- having the class messed up my schedule- I am a lunch workout girl!
This weekend wasnt good either, but Monday I went right back to it... I ran, Tuesday I had lunch with a vendor and yesterday I did my first transition!
I went to spin for 30 min- got in 12.5 miles then went straight to the treadmill and ran for 15 min, got in 1.42 miles. It was a weird feeling running at first, but it passed.
My goal update for August... I am NOT going to hit goals- last week killed me- and I have been slacking...
running: 25/40 miles
biking: 58/75 miles
swimming: 950/4000 meters
squats 225/500
pushups on toes 160/300
I have today and tomorrow, but with my sister in town- and going to a Texans game tonight- it will be a rough go... HOWEVER for July I totaled 40 miles for all three activites and I have blown that number out of the water for August!!! Small victories people!

No comments:
Post a Comment