Monday, August 13, 2012


August Update:
Squats: 145/500
Pushups: 90/300
Run: 10.9/40 miles
Bike: 27.1/75 miles
Swim: 950/4000 meters

I am two days shy of being half way through the month, but some of these goals- I pretty far from half way! I didn’t get any swimming in this past week- being out of town made that impossible- but Jake is going to grab drinks with some friends Tuesday evening, so I may go then- his leaves Saturday morning for the field and will be gone til Sept 4th. So the end of the month I will have more free time to get in two workouts a day if I need to catch up.
The C25K program is all 20 min plus runs without stopping from here on out, I am not ready for that yet and don’t want to push myself and hurt myself, so today I am going to add 2 min to the 10 min run and then try for either 8 or 5 min after that – I do want to try to get in 3.1 miles since my running mileage is 10.9- a 0.1 would put me back on even miles. With all the meetings I have today- I may need to get that in Wednesday… but we will see.

This weekend was a blast- I will have to upload pics later.


My diet was good considering we were eating out all the time-

Friday-

Breakfast: Panera Bread: power breakfast sandwich
Snack: Panera cinnamon scone in Rocky Mt National Park
Lunch: half of a pulled pork bbq sand and half of a bbq chick sand
Dinner: Chipotle grilled chicken burrito bowl

Workout: 2 mile run/walk intervals at the hotel and pushups and squats and hiking all over the Rocky Mt National Park – up mountain sides in high altitudes- thought I was going to die!!!

 Saturday-

Breakfast: I Hop harvest grain and nut pancakes (2) and two scrambled eggs with coffee
Lunch: grilled chicken, apple, and pecan salad from Wendy’s
Wedding snack: wedding cake- shared with the hubby- probably had 1 ½ pieces total, 3 choc covered strawberries (divine), and some cheese and crackers

Dinner- Pei Wei beef and broccoli with brown rice

Workout: none- sore and worn out from the national park


Sunday-
Breakfast: skinny caramel latte and McD sausage egg biscuit

Lunch: 92/8 lean ground beef burger with cheddar cheese and wheat bun (Jake grilled) and sweet potato fries
Dinner: Chuy’s chips and creamy and a grilled chicken salad

Workout: none- exhausted from getting up at 4:30 to get to the airport- did get in a nap though!


The wedding Saturday was beautiful… I don’t know if its because ours was so recent or if its just how it is going to be from now on- but I compared everything to our wedding- our wedding was the best wedding ever- I know I am biased, but it was AMAZING!!!! It makes other weddings just seem ho-hum to me… pictures will come soon!

 I am still tired and hoping to catch up on sleep this week- going to get a salad for lunch today- gotta get back on the eating healthy wagon- I did my best for the most part this weekend- but I need to kill it this week! I would love to do the triathlon 7.5 lbs lighter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment