I have been gaining/losing the same two pounds all year this year and I am ready to break on to new territory.... this past weekend fishing wasn't too bad food wise, but I ate a lot of candy... they had a bag of snack size candy and I tore up some Twix... it was bad... I think I may need to do the Advocare cleanse again to reset my body. Its going to be hard to do with the hubs home, but its a good idea.
My goals for the next month:
1. Get in at least 6/7 workouts a week- 4 strength and 3 cardio
2. Eat clean all but two meals a week- I need my cheats to stay sane!
3. I have decided to do the squat challenge!
4. Avoid candy/desserts, except for an occasional piece of dark chocolate - see notes above about sanity! I need to re-train my body that fruit can be my dessert!
5. No fried food... this shouldn't be that hard, but I do love fries/ CFA nuggets for cheat meals, so that part will be tough.
6. No more bread- I really do best when I break up with bread for good. It's not me, it IS the bread! My body cant process it!
Its a lot to want to achieve, but I am going to be in a bikini in a month with some smoking hot ladies and I want to look my best and feel confident next to them on the beach:
We wear our sunglasses at night... in a bar... haha, hey this got us free drinks! :)
and my hottie younger sister too!!
...and then I don't want my own butt kicked in two months for that tri! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment