Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Workout Wednesday Link Up

button




Full Body Workout Circuit: Do each circuit all the way through without stopping and then rest a minute or two and start the next circuit. Complete all 4 circuits 4 times through. I did this workout weekend before last after a run and it was KILLING me. Its not for the faint of heart that's for sure, especially if you do it in your garage in Texas... we were baking!!!!

Circuit A

• 15 Push Ups

• 20 Mountain Climbers

• 20 Triceps Dips on bench with a weighted plate or dumbbell



Circuit B

• 10 Squats

• 15 curtsy lunges with upright row

• 12 sumo squats on toes



Circuit C

• 15 Supermans

• 30 Second side Planks (each side)

• 1 minute plank



Circuit D

• 15 clean and press

• 15 dead lift to a rear delt row

• 10 lunges each leg with lateral raise





I also weighed in this morning... As I mentioned yesterday I keep gaining and losing the same few pounds... and I am ready to rid myself of them for good! Clean eating is required for me... I cant just eat mostly healthy. Two cheat meals a week is what I am going to start with, but I may have to go back to one, that's what worked for me in the past.

4 comments:

  1. I will try it this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have weights at my house, so I think I may switch up some of the moves on here, but I am going to try it and let you know how it goes for me!!! :)
    Thanks for sharing :)
    I love finding new work out moves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome total body circuit to me! The toe sumo's look killer! Can't wait to try :) Happy Wednesday lady friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up. I LOVE circuits! Thanks for the new ideas :)

    ReplyDelete