Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Phone Dump

 
Tuesday after work I had to de-stress after dealing with Enterprise for an hour trying to get the car I had reserved and called ahead about... they made me wait on the walk ins... who came in after me... go figure... NOT happy about that.. so I watched The Bachelorette... and look over and my little man is watching it too, this kitten has ADD like you wouldn't believe, but he was GLUED to the TV, til commercial, and then he heard his brother or sisters and left... but it was too cute not to share...
 
 
 
Yesterday I was tired of having to rest because of my knee injury, so I literally took matters into my own hands and did my upper body workout I posted yesterday, with the bag work for cardio, but I forgot my gloves at home... so I now have three open wounds, this is one hand and the other has matching fingers and a knuckle... I got carried away de-stressing... NOTE: gloves are a MUST!


Today is chest/back day and tomorrow I am going to try swimming since I will be at my one week of required rest, although my knee still hurts :(


I saw this and had to share, its sooo true!!!!


I love these ECards!!! too much!!

 
Going to a HH tonight after work while on the cleanse, hoping I can resist and stick with water and avoid the junk!!!  Today is day 3 and I have been doing well so far.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love that e-card about the protein shakes, I showed it to my husband and he said "yes, they do." It cracked me up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete