Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Update

 
 My sister and her friends came to visit me this weekend. So I had her and her boyfriend and four 18 year old girls... it was enough to make me not want teenagers I will say that much! haha

Auntie Kath did enjoy catching up with her nieces and nephews though!


 


 
 ...Belle didn't want to pose for a picture/couldn't because Maddie didn't want to share her Aunt, nothing new there...


Saturday my friend had  a BBQ at her house... it was fun!
 






 
 
 
Sunday Max helped me with some filing
 

 
 
All my babies in ONE picture! They are so cute... and love lazing around in the sunlight!

 
 
Maddie

 
Sunday afternoon watching tv with my boys after the girls went to the boarders

 

I am headed to the field this afternoon after my meetings finish up, but since the hubs in down there too it means date night one night this week! I miss him lots and cant wait!

I worked out a full body workout Saturday morning, first time since before the accident and my knee did well and still feels well today, mowed the lawn and did a full body circuit, 2 rounds the 18 year olds did it with me and the last one my sis and her man did it with me, the 18year olds couldn't finish it with me.... it was ROUGH, burned 550 cals just doing the circuit, not sure what I burned mowing the lawn, but it was HOTT!

Ate well this weekend other than a piece of pizza yesterday, but it was a small piece... today is day 7 of the cleanse! I am down 3 lbs, even with eating that piece of pizza! I was sooo good even with all the teenage eating that went on around me. I am proud of myself!

2 comments: