I have been MIA for the most part lately and I hate that, I hope things slow down soon, but I don't see that happening. I am still working out and watching my eating and I am getting stronger, which I am glad to see. My body is changing even if it is slowly.
I am in a funk emotionally lately, I don't know why but I am... part of it is probably missing my main squeeze while he is gone and other things that have been going on in other areas of my life, but it is what it is and I need to make a daily choice to focus on the positive things in my life. We get so bogged down on what's going wrong or hectic or stressing us out that we don't ever take time to appreciate all we do have and should be thankful for. I am going to be working on that... and soaking up some rays this weekend at the beach with one of my favorite girls! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend away....
Nothing like recharging your batteries to help you refocus on what's important.
I cant wait for my love to be home Tuesday, I miss him WAY too much when he is gone!

We all go through those funks! It's ok to feel that way sometimes :) but reminding yourself to be positive is always good too! You got this!!
ReplyDeleteI don't like going through funks but it makes us stronger!!! Keep thinking positive and I hope you had a great weekend!!!!
ReplyDelete