This past weekend I went to Galveston for a birthday and a wedding.
Friday after work we drove out to the island... and made it just in time to see the pretty pink sky after the sunset!
We played spoons which was a good way for me to get to know everyone, I only knew one person going into this... it was her friends birthday weekend, but I figured it would be a good time as it was... so it was great getting to know a new group of people!
it was cloudy and overcast all weekend, we stayed at the condo pool and didn't hit the beach up, but we had a blast anyway!
a few of us ladies at the pool...
the group before boarding the party bus for the night!
our ride
roomates for the weekend
we all danced the night away, it was a great time!
Sunday was my coworker Megans wedding day!
We had a good time at that as well... and it was a beautiful wedding!
and my hubs came home yesterday!!!! so I was glad to have him back! got in a great run Monday at the gym and I always take off the day he gets back because we grab lunch together since he gets into town at noon... back to it today, full body day!
I am getting a new month of workouts from EFITMAMA on IG, she hooked me up with a great plan last month, so I am excited for a new plan! She has a sale right now for a months worth of weight training (4 days a week) AND this time she is throwing in 32 cardio sessions on top of that for only $30!!!
I weighed in this morning, and I am up... but with a weekend of drinking and eating badly, I am not surprised... I did pretty good yesterday and hope to keep it up! I would love to eat mostly clean all month - even though I am on the road a lot.....
last week I was in S Texas for work Monday-Wed night
Friday-Sunday was Galveston
Thursday-Sunday I will be in the hill country closing on our property and starting to work on it
next weekend I will be in Dallas for MLFC weekend
Monday-Wednesday after that I will be in East Texas for work
and the following weekend I am going to Pensacola with some ladies for a beach trip
June is a busy month for me... to say the least










Phew, you are busy girl!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great month!!!!!! :)