My wedding day was the stuff of fairy tales, better than I ever even imagined it would be... it was perfect! Mainly because I was marrying THE most amazing man, but enough of that sappiness!
Share Your Wedding Details
Location (church/outdoors/destination): Rosedown Plantation, St Francisville, LA - for the oak trees and the pretty plantation, see below:
Colors: purple and yellow (GEAUX TIGERS!)
We even did a second line bridal party dance to show out of towners how we do it in Louisiana!
We even did a second line bridal party dance to show out of towners how we do it in Louisiana!
Bridal Party:
I had my best friend from high school and four of my good friends from college and my baby sister:

I had my best friend from high school and four of my good friends from college and my baby sister:

First Dance Song: "Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts, it was the first song the hubs and I had ever danced to while dating... and it kind of sums us up at the same time.. we were both engaged before when we were younger and neither of those relationships worked out and we eventually found each other!
Honeymoon: Hawaii, the big island
convertible, the only way to go!
a luau
Volcanoes National Park
sea turtles and black sand beaches
coral
deep sea fishing and catching a 625lb blue marlin!!!!
our last night...
What would you do different? Not one thing!!! It was great... everything about it was... there were a few things that went wrong on the day of, but it was still THE best day!













Wow, what a gorgeous wedding!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you walking down the aisle. Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete2nd lines are so much fun! As long as the weather isn't scorching :-)
ReplyDeleteStunning! Love your dress and the yellow bridesmaids dresses!
ReplyDeleteGod bless the broken road that lead me straight to you!!!! I Adore that song how awesome!... LOL @ the second line my cousins (from New orleans) have already said they will be doing that at the reception!!! You looked great. Thanks for stopping by my page as well!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wedding! I love the location with the beautiful trees framing the aisle!
ReplyDeleteI love that song!! Great choice!
ReplyDelete