I haven't been eating super great lately or working out like I would like to and this weekend is a 5k with the MLFC group and I am worried... its not going to be pretty, but its my own fault. Today at lunch I am running and I hope to get in a 5k inside, it will be easier than running outside Saturday, also praying for cooler weather.
My half is Oct 12th and I HAVE to get back to running 3 miles by July so I can start building again. I can do this, I just have to start... TODAY!
I also have my tri July 27th - I need to bust out my half marathon training plan and make sure that I add in swimming for the tri at the end of next month. I am doing it with two coworkers so I don't want to look like a totally out of shape gal...
I am done with putting it off, it all starts Today!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all these races you have coming up!!!
Keep us updated on your training!
I can't wait to hear about your half!!! So exciting!!!!!