I became an aunt this morning! My hubs sister had a healthy beautiful baby girl... and I cant wait to plan a trip to go meet her!!! :)
I actually weighed in this morning, up a pound from last week, but I started the Advocare cleanse again yesterday, so hopefully the scale will move back down next week. I am going to the beach in a month and have my tri in two months so I need to get my butt in gear and with the knee injury sidelining me on the workouts, I want to at least eat right. Had around 1450cals yesterday and only had oatmeal in the morning as a carb! I tried out a new salad last night for dinner and LOVED it, its super easy and I will have to get another and take a picture of it like a good blogger.
I am going to go to the gym today and do upper body weights and try to get my cardio circuit in with some upper body kickboxing on the bags... should get a good burn still and I can work my upper body without hurting my knee further! I will not let injury completely side line me!!!!
This is todays workout plan:
Upper Body Circuit:
punching bag- jab, cross (2 minutes)
weights:
dumbbell rear lying lateral raises
cable upright rows
lying high bench barbell curl
skull crushers
abs:
25 flutter kicks
25 straight leg crunches
25 reverse crunches
25 lying side oblique crunches (both sides)
punching bag- upper cuts (2 minutes)
repeat weights and abs
punching bag- hooks (2 minutes)
repeat weights and abs
punching bag- jab, cross (2 minutes)
repeat weights
Looks like a good plan! Flutter kicks? What are those? I'm curious, maybe I'll have to track it down on youtube. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by from the WOW link up! Good workout plan for today!!
ReplyDeleteI need to start using the punching bags at my gym!
Hopefully the cleanse helps with your weight loss!
Keep pushing!
Congrats on becoming an aunt!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your knee feels better soon!!
Stopping by from the W.O.W Link up! Congrats on becoming an aunt! And what a great workout! I may incorporate this into my workout rotation. :D
ReplyDelete