Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jaime Eason's 12 Week Live Fit Workout Plan

I know I have been quiet lately, but to say things have been busy is an understatement... that does not mean I have been missing my workouts... on the contrary I have been KILLING it at the gym... today will be my 9th workout day in a ROW! I am pretty sure its my longest streak to date! Tomorrow is the official end of the #stopandgivemethirty challenge, however I don't hit my 30 until the 20th if I don't skip another day - so my plan is to finish by my 30th birthday (the 22nd), I may finish late, but I will finish!!!!

I got in 12 days of working out in January, 16 in February, and am set to get in a new record for March - for the year and most likely most ever in one month if I keep it up. I am LOVING my new workout routine: Jaime Eason's Live Fit Trainer I love that its challenging and I love that its FREE!!

This past weekend my sister came into town and we had a girls weekend - the hubs was out of town - it was fun and I enjoyed myself... everyone we met asked if we were twins and I told them no, who do you think is older and they always picked my 22 year old sister... I ate that up with a spoon... EVERY single time! I am about to turn 30, I love that I look younger!




Sunday afternoon I spent a lot of time snuggling in bed with my babies because lets face it, I am NOT in fact still 22, and going out dancing all night with my sister was fun, but that coupled with the time change really messed me up... I was worn out!
 
Plus, how can you not snuggle with these cuties? They are adorable I know... :)

 
My workout from yesterday, 40 minutes of weight lifting with a 400 calorie burn, that's about what I am averaging, 10 cals/min... and LOVING it! I usually warm up on the bike for 5-10 minutes and then hit the weights and don't stop... and if I have time when I finish then I do more cardio at the end (kickboxing, mountain climbers, the rope, etc... ) Yesterday was day 1 of week 2, I have my starting weight and body fat % but need to take measurements before I get too far into this thing!

 
My #stopandgivemethirty challenge calendar update... I am kicking butt and taking names now!

No comments:

Post a Comment