Thursday, March 20, 2014

Saying Goodbye to My 20s....

Tomorrow is my last day in my 20s... I feel like I have a great workout routine going right now... with the #stopandgivemethirty challenge I will be at 30 days tomorrow also! I have been getting in 4-5 weights days a week with Jaime Eason's 12 Week Plan and can feel myself getting stronger every workout and I am LOVING that, that runners high I was searching for, I have found a similar thing in weight lifting... I used to struggle to do bicep curls with 8lb dumbbells and my last bicep day I did 3 different bicep exercises with 15lbs for each arm and afterwards decided next workout I need to up my weight again!!! The other 2-3 days a week I have been trying to either be active in some way or get in cardio without weights.... I say "cardio without weights" because during my weight lifting sessions I am getting cardio FROM lifting weights... I just keep my tempo and don't rest and my HR stays up most of the time... its two birds with one stone and I love it! Since starting the challenge February 10th I have burned over 14,500 calories!!!!!!!

The area I haven't nailed down, but am always improving in is my diet, what I eat... and I have been toying with the Whole 30 Challenge for the first 30s days that I am 30 and I have decided to do it. It wont be easy, but I can do it! I think its just what I need to jump start my eating again to make it more on point! I have been eating right 80-85% of the time, but that's not enough, I need to see what results I can get eating right 100% of the time while doing this program with weights I think my results will be amazing!!!!


Here's to turning 30- I have decided its going to be an amazing decade! My healthiest yet!!!!


button

No comments:

Post a Comment