Earlier this week the hubs surprised me with my birthday present... a week early! Its my first rifle!! I have been using his... so we finally got one just for me... I LOVE it! Winchester 7mm08 with wood stock... its PERFECT! I cant wait to go shoot it! We are headed to the property this weekend so I should have a good chance to!
I was so sore from NINE straight days of working out - no rest that yesterday I took a rest day! It was nice... and my muscles are thankful because yesterday I was hobbling around like a fool:
Update on my #stopandgivemethirty challenge, since I had a couple missed days, I can still finish the challenge by the time I turn 30 if I workout every day until next Friday... I can do eight days, I just finished a nine day streak!
Things are beyond crazy right now, hence the lack of posting lately, but I am hoping to have a lot of good news in the next month!!!! In the meantime I am buckling down at work and getting after it. Reviews are Monday and I hope they recognize all the hard work I have done the past year!
My working out has been on point, my eating has been on point 90% of the time. I am down 1lb this week.... I will take it.

No comments:
Post a Comment