I have finished the first two weeks of Jaime Eason's Live Fit 12 week program. I didn't take my measurements at the start, but I am down 1lb and I feel stronger and leaner... I NEED to take a minute to take my measurements tonight! I do have measurements from earlier and pictures, but still would like something more recent as a good before!
I have been killing it for the #stopandgivemethirty and as long as I don't miss a workout this week and finish strong Friday I will hit my 30 days! About a week later than the rest of the ladies, but I will do it - just in time for my 30th birthday on Saturday!!!!
You may or may not have noticed I changed my privacy settings on here... I will explain that in more detail at a later date, but I cant talk about it right now. In the meantime you have to have a blog to read mine... it will all make sense when I can explain, but I just didn't want it all out there for anyone to read anymore. I googled my name and found out way too much information about myself for my comfort level. We are a generation of over sharing, but I need limits.
My eating has been really on point, even this weekend.... being at our property, I bought groceries and tried to keep it healthy - carbs were a little higher than I would like, but at least it wasn't food out.
A snapshot from lunch Friday - double day workout and a salad to finish off a winning lunch!
I find out about my work bonus today and will get it Friday, if I get one.... I am getting granite countertops! I have been wanting them since I bought the house 4.5 years ago... well its time! I don't want that pattern that EVERYONE has, because I like to be different... I saw this pattern online and kinda like it... my backsplash is brown tile, so I need to keep it in the neutral zone, but am looking for ideas/suggestions if you have any, but so far this is my favorite!
Like I said earlier we spent time at our place this weekend hiking around and cutting more cedar to help our oaks survive the drought... it was an active weekend and we got to meet the new baby cow! he is beyond adorable and I am in love! I am so glad we leased the place for cattle 1. ag exemption, 2. they are too cute!!!!! 3. they eat the grass, which actually is bringing up more new growth and I like it
Not sure if you have heard this song or not, but its my new FAV - I am loving it!!!! You must check it out... and the music video is required to truly appreciate it!
My #stopandgivemethirty calendar!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment