There is a lot of stuff to catch up on... but first and foremost, I turned 30 at the end of last month... and it was awesome!!!
We had my birthday lunch at CHUYS!!!!
My sister made me LSU colored cake balls that were heavenly!!!
The hubs got my birthday cake at Nothing Bundt Cakes it was peanut butter chocolate chip and DIVINE! but they forgot my candles...
My mom got me and Its a Small World doll from the Disney store... I know I am 30, but this was my FAVORITE ride when I was a little girl and we went to Disney - I made my parents ride it ALL day with me... no jokes here - really awesome gift!
A snapshot of my birthday at the rodeo! We went to the rodeo and livestock show and got to see an adorable baby sheep who was born that morning... got to pet him, sooo cute and sooo tiny!!! and we share a birthday, just 30 years apart! The Band Perry performed that night and were AMAZING, they really put on a great show!
Then we went and found bluebonnets and took pics with them! A Texas thing to do in the spring, even though it was freezing cold and windy!
Then the following weekend - last weekend in March we went to BR to celebrate my good friends upcoming wedding with a couples shower BBQ...
some of the bridesmaids
my love
the happy couple
BFFS
me and my love!
So after two weekends of crap eating and cake... I decided to do something drastic... THE WHOLE 30
Today is day 9 and I will give you an update on week one of the Whole 30 tomorrow!
Welcome back girl! Congratulations on the new job. I have been reading all about the whole 30 and am very interested in your take on it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new job! I'm currently on Day 8 of the Whole 30. I look forward to reading your post tomorrow.
ReplyDelete