Monday, April 21, 2014

Whole 30- one week left and Easter Weekend Update

Breakfast at the airport... eggs and a banana
 
 

 
 eggs, sweet potato bites, and sausage for breakfast - I ended up splitting this and having it over two mornings with mixed fruit
 
 
roast and a sweet potato


 

 
 pork tenderloin and salad with olive oil and a little balsamic vinaigrette
 

 

 
I didn't get pictures of all of my food because I didn't want the in laws questioning why I was constantly taking pictures of my food so I was trying to be discrete, but we ate at home all weekend but one meal I had out and I had Salsarita's grilled chicken salad no taco shell
 
 
the hubs and I had our first theme park experience together.. and it wasn't the best... we waited in line 2 hours to ride the first ride, and it started raining while we were waiting... then I went to ride a second ride with his two brothers and he and his dad waited in the gift shop because it was raining even harder - the good thing about that is the line was shorter - only 30 min wait, but the rain was a buzz kill
 
luckily we got a pic before the long wait and rain:
 

 
Bass Pro with his half brothers... teaching them how to shoot
 
 

 
 
us at the outlet mall shopping

 
Easter Sunday
 
 
some pics of my hubs when he was little... super cute!
 
 
I lost another pound this weekend! This was my first Easter without candy! I am super excited to take my measurements next week after the Whole 30 is finished... one week to go!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well! I wish I could say I hadn't fallen into the Easter candy trap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! I have a dish full of Easter candy at home right now just teasing me :)

    ReplyDelete