Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Whole 30 - The Home Stretch and My Friends Wedding

A few more recent meals from my Whole 30 plan -
 
 
Venison steak, baked zucchini and squash with Italian seasonings and olive oil with fruit and coffee for dessert
 
 
lunch in Virginia this weekend, off the menu grilled shrimp and veggies grilled in olive oil and garlic

 
wedding night meal - I ate the meat out of the jambalaya, BBQ pork no sauce, meatballs, spinach (there was some cheese in it), a few baked beans, and some fruit for dessert - I avoided the wedding cake - that is the first wedding I have ever been to that I didn't have cake!

 
lunch at the airport Sunday - Applebee's Roma chicken and shrimp no potatoes sub steamed broccoli - it was really good! dinner was also at an airport - but I was running late for a flight so no pic, got the 6 ounce grilled sirloin and steamed veggies


 
last night we grilled up the bacon wrapped venison tenderloins - I peeled off the bacon, and had more baked zucchini and half a baked sweet potato

 
a few pics from the wedding this weekend... it was a blast!

 
I started my new job yesterday and I LOVE IT! A few pics of the views from my office (they ran out of space so I had to get a managers office- I am not complaining) :




and I came home to anniversary flowers from the hubs! two years of marriage yesterday!!! :)
 


2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have really stuck with it! Good job! :) no cake is HARD to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, hey! I nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog (http://theswallowflies.blogspot.com) for details!

    ReplyDelete