Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Last Day and Whole 30 Day 16 and 17

Today is my last day of work at my current job and I am filled with mixed emotions - I have been working here for 3 1/2 years and made some great friends and will miss them a lot, but I know this is the right move for me so I am also excited for my new opportunity!

On the Whole 30 front - still staying strong... and got pics of my meals yesterday:


eggs, ham, and onions with a side of fruit
 

 
deer chili for lunch
 

deer spaghetti with spaghetti squash for dinner
 

 
this morning I had eggs and a banana

 
and we went to a hibachi grill for lunch so I had chicken, shrimp, and double veggies no rice

 
 

 
I am getting stronger - I was able to sit by people eating the rice and not salivate over it! Although I was a bit frustrated when I got on the scale and its not moving anymore... I am hoping thats from the sodium from eating out this past weekend, but I don't know... we are going to visit the hubs dad this weekend and we are supposedly eating at home most of the weekend so Monday's weigh in will tell all. I am glad I have measurements too - but I am hoping I am not eating too FEW calories - yesterday and the day before I had two tablespoons of natural PB as a late night snack to up my calories for the day - I need to get some more pecans because I am technically not supposed to have PB, but I was tired of only hitting 1000 cals/day - so I got closer to 1400 both those days!
 
I need to add more veggies too - but its hard while eating out because I don't want them coated in butter! And salads are boring without dressing! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for upping calories! I love hibachi and am now craving stir fry for sure! Everything looks delicious! Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love your new job! Sometimes it is hard to leave our previous job but usually it is for the better :) :)
    Just curious - you are not allowed to have dressing on Whole 30?

    ReplyDelete