Last Saturday I RAN 4 miles... I didnt stop to walk once... the hardest mile was the second believe it or not... not really sure why... tomorrow morning I am going for 4.5 and Thanksgiving is the big 5 mile run! My cousin wants to do it in 50 mins, I want to do it in under an hour... my brother may do it with us and can run OBNOXIOUSLY fast... so I wont even mention his pace...
I also went to spin last week and got in a good ride there (15.6 miles!):
I am sorta putting my riding on the back burner for the running this month- but the MS 150 isnt til April so I am not worried.
My eating has been out of control- Wednesday weigh in was NOT my friend... but I kind of expected it... going to deer camp Monday-Tuesday didnt exactly help with that either... but we came out with a lot of good meat!!!!
Monday morning we got up early and drove to Bracketville Texas... that night I got a nice 118lb doe
the next morning I got a 60lb pig... my first pig- I was pretty excited... so looking forward to pork chops and ribs!!!
and Tuesday evening Jake got his first turkey... and just in time for Thanksgiving!!!
Jake had a work thing first thing Wed, so we drove back late Tues night... got in at 2am... luckily I had taken Wed off... so I was able to unpack and pick up the girls from the kennel, bath them because they smelt like dogs and get a hair cut- finally... although she cut too much... and my oil changed and car washed as well as clean up a bit around the house and catch up on DVR...
Thurs at lunch got in a 3 mile run in 31:25 on the treadmill and got a grill chick salad at lunch- no dressing, then a vendor brings in Crave cupcakes at 3... these are my FAVORITE cupcakes... so I had one... it was amazing!!!!
Today is my 9/80 off- have a rig working so doing a little work, but mostly relaxing watched some tv... got in a workout Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week 4- I found week 3 harder... but thats just me... and then met my vendor for a turkey baked potato at Rudys to pick up my deer cooler...
about to pack up and head to Laffy to stay at my moms... luckily my sis will be there too... hoping its a good visit and not a stressful one! also planning to try for my 4.5 mile run tomorrow before the LSU game (which is at 2:30- I hate day games!!)... I feel ready for it after last Saturday, but still nervous!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment