Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

yesterday was weekly weigh in... I was up 0.6lb... not all that surprising given I was living at the hospital Sunday and Monday and I am an emotional eater... and almost losing my grandma put me over the top BUT she was released from ICU and is improving daily as are my emotions!!!

Tuesday at lunch I got in a 3.3 mile run outside- longest outside run to date! I ran the first mile in sub 10 min mile- fastest pace EVER then walked/ran the rest... I signed up for a 5 mile run Thanksgiving morning- I am crazy! So today I plan to run again at lunch... had to work through lunch yesterday so didnt get in a workout, but will today!!! Work is still crazy so this is short, but I have started a new week and will be down that 0.6 I was up last week and then some!!!! I want to be back in my 10's so bad I can taste it... and I am close! I am like in between sizes!!!!

I have decided once I get back to a size 10 my reward is a nice pair of jeans... the nicest pair I have gotten to date prolly cost me $20/30... I am going to Buckle and getting some hot jeans... even if they do cost $100!!!!! I will have earned them! MOTIVATION! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment