Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

I have decided to start eating MOSTLY clean again and cutting back on my carbs, I have been in a funk with the calorie counting... did well this past week except for Saturday night after the game- FIVE GUYS... those fries will be the death of me!!!

BUT I feel like when I am more strict, when I "cheat" its not as bad because my stomach cant handle it and it just helps me do better all around... I started this morning... so far so good.

Lots of traveling lately and its going to continue this week...

Friday morning I cleaned out my master bathroom cabinets/drawers and I should have taken a picture- Its organized and I am proud! :)

Then around 330 I left for Lafayette- after traffic twice I finally got there around 8 and then had to wait for my mom and sister to meet me - I am proud of myself because my sister wanted Taco Bell and honestly I did too, but I got a Subway oven roasted chicken breast and ate that instead... drooling over her tacos!!

Saturday morning I woke up and did this:

 
 
The goal was 4.5 and I did it and then some! My sister came with me the first mile-
 
Mile 1: 12 min mile
Mile 2: 11:30 min mile
Mile 3: 11:30 min mile
Mile 4: 12 min mile - ankles started hurting
Mile 5: 11 min mile- I was close and I knew it!!!
 
 
Then my sister and I drove to BR for the LSU Ole Miss game at 230:


 

She curled my hair because I cant ever get it to curl... LOVE IT!!!!


Goal for this week- eat healthy and dont over do it on Thanksgiving!!!

I am not a food planner but I am a workout planner:

Monday- spin class
Tuesday- run 3/3.5 miles
Wednesday- Ripped in 30 week 4
Thursday- 5 mile Turkey day run!!
Friday- Ripped in 30 week 4
Saturday- Run 3.5 miles
Sunday- rest day!


I CAN DO THIS! I am actually looking forward to weigh in this week because last week was horrible and I have been good other than the one cupcake last week and dinner Sat night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment