Not that I lie on here... but its time for me to be honest with myself... I have been majorly DOWN on myself lately because I let myself gain some of the weight that I worked my A** OFF to lose for the wedding... I am a part of the Mama's Fit Camp and 99% of the time its encouragement to do more and push harder and I have loved every minute of it... but then when I see people post down 20/30 pounds it reminds me that in April I was down 28 pounds and almost to 30 and I let myself gain almost half that weight back... VERY quickly!!!! It took me a year to lose that weight and half of it was back what seemed like overnight...
I have been working out like a banchee lately, but you cant un do poor eating with working out... I know this!!!! So anway, I need to get over my little pitty party and just make the changes I need to my diet to get back to wedding weight and then to goal weight and stay there! Another girl whose blog I read wrote about eating crummy lateley and Joelle at http://journeybacktohalfofme.blogspot.com/ put this quote in a comment and its so true...
“Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.”
― Jillian Michaels
I needed to see that today...
No comments:
Post a Comment