I didnt use stickers like everyone else did for Jillian challenge- I am a fan of crossing things off! I got 19/31 days- which isnt as good as I wanted, but I am not upset about it either... I let myself slide the last week and shouldnt have!
I am down a couple pounds, but I think I am at the same weight I was at the begining of the Jillian challenge- I gained at first- I need to re-take my measurements and hope to do that today/this weekend- I think I have lost inches- which honestly is the most important thing to me anyway.
For November to go with Pile on the Miles challenge- I have created a 10k training plan! I have two 5ks in December- but I want to sign up for a 10k now... so we will see how this training goes and if I feel good I may find one to do this year... or first of next year!!
I also need to find another triathlon to sign up for next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment