As of this morning I am back to 1.5 down from last Wed- yesterday was wrong!!! YAY!!!
I got in a great 3 mile run yesterday- NO stopping... LOVE MY new shoes... and speaking of running... I have started to think about training for a 10k... I saw a quote that I really liked on Mama's blog or instagram that said "To be able to say 4 miles is my short run" and I LOVE that!!!
I found this training program online... anyone recommend other training programs??
While we are on the subject of mileage- I just signed up for:
Its a challenge that for the month of November you up your mileage of walking/running to avoid holiday weight gain! I love the idea... and the possibilty of winning stuff!!! So I signed up and set a goal of 90 miles for November- cycling and elliptical dont count on your miles- so it will be a running and walking only deal- I am going to try to mostly run- but may get in bonus walks with the hubs and fuzzies at night!
You
can go here to sign up.
I am excited about it! I love having goals and knowing other people are going through the same thing as me... ie Jillian Michael's challenge for October- did great til this last week... FAIL- week 4 is waiting for me... and I am scared!!!! I need to do it though! ...better late than never!

Great job on the run! I am doing Pile on the Miles too!
ReplyDeleteit should be fun to see how far we can go! whats your goal? mine is 90- that would give me three 3 mile runs a week
ReplyDelete