Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"31 days of being Jillian Michal's biatch!"

I love Mama Laughlin... her blog is hillarious and I started reading it a while back and thats why I actually made my "blog" initially- so I could comment on her stuff! Well there is a Fit Camp on Facebook that is a bunch of her fans getting together and trying to get fit...

and for OCTOBER its going to be with Jillian Michals!!!

I am doing Ripped in 30.... and I started last night, can I mention I am super sore and burned 350 calories... Jillian is a beast!


We had to take before pictures and measurements... so not where I was just over 5 months ago when I got married... ready to get RIPPED!!!




So Jillian showed up.... and kicked my butt!

 
 
after my workout... week 1 day one down!!!





I am so beyond sore .. and I only used 5lb weights!?!???!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment