I saw this on pinterest and I really want to make one of these:
I am pretty sure I have all my bibs, somewhere, but how cool would it be to display them? More reason to sign up for more races!!!!
Yesterday was sports conditioning at the Met.... killer hard, and outside again even though it warmed back up and was really humid.... burned 660 calories in an hour... lots of fun and torture were involved in those calories!! Planning to run today at lunch and do RI30 week 2 tonight.
I worked til 7:30 last night... LONG day, had lots of things for the reservoir side of my job come up for budget stuff so worked late...
Tonight is Christy's jewelry party- so I plan to head to that for a while. Hope I still have time to get in my workout after, I need to stay with this RI30 schedule!!!
Hank wanted to come to work with me today... bring your son to work day??? He is adorable!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment