Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bike To Build Update!


Friday was my 9/80 off so I studied for the PE and cleaned up a bit- I also went on a run... 2.5 miles, no stopping!!! Still need to get new shoes, but I did buy inserts for arch support in the meantime. It was a good run and my challenge group the SASSY SNOWFLAKES pushed me to run the whole thing because I didnt want to let them down!!! My cousins and brother and their friends all got to Houston Friday night- I had 7 guys staying with me for the A&M game... they all went and I stayed home because of my ride at 8 Saturday am and my need to study!
 
Speaking of my ride... quick Recap on Bike to Build this past weekend… it was a blast… even though I did it alone!
The ride was 20 miles and I pushed myself, but finished with a new biking PR (not in spin class) of 17 mph pace for the 20 miles- I finished in an hour and 11 minutes! I was BEYOND pumped!!! A pic of me before the ride, decked out in my LSU gear... it was a game day after all!!!! 
 
 
After the ride and watching LSU beat A&M... GEAUX TIGERS... I studied- the guys didnt get back til around 7, so I had a good chunk of time to do so.... it was good and then I took my bro and his friend to Chuys... cheat meal of the week- and danget I love that place!!!
 
 
 
Sunday morning was church, then a nap with this little guy, he is the best little spoon ever:
 





Had some play time with the fuzzies.... my babies are ADORABLE!

 
 
This morning was the first weigh in for the group for the challenge on ML's fit camp- I was only down 0.4 pounds- BUT its a loss... AND I am super stressed with all thats going on at work and my big test I have coming up Friday... 8 hours long- man I am ready to get it over with.... today at lunch I went to the gym and sports conditioning class that I love so much- the teacher is like Jillian!!!!
 
This was our workout:
 
 
 
 
I didnt get to stay for the whole hour, so I only did 5 times through, but wrote it down to get it done another day this week! Maybe Sunday?!?
 
I also found out that my trainer put a picture of me and my story on her website... eeekkk... I am impressed with myself that I lost 28 pounds from July of 2011 to May of 2012, but not happy that I have gained almost half that back since May- and thats why I am working on shedding it all over again....
 
 
This weekend:
 
Friday is the PE- 8 hour test- probably going to want to run after
 
Saturday is my second organized ride- Wheels for Wine- its sponsored by a winery and you get a glass when you finish!!! I am doing the 33 mile route- pretty excited/nervous- this will be a new long for me- at least in the past couple years... gotta get my train on for MS150 April 2013!!!!
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Here are the details!
    http://patriciariley.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete