
Yesterday was my big test.... and I survived.... it was an 8 hour open book test and the prep class I went to recommended 26 books.... I got most of them, and had a few I brought that I figured I would rather have and not need than need and not have and I actually used some I didnt think I would and I didnt use some of the ones I expected to use... there were 80 questions.... and more word questions than I was expecting- some of the problems were impossibly hard and some were easy- unless I was just totally off on them... which is possible, BUT I think I did well enough to pass- either way its done and I dont find out til the end of the year, which is crazy to me because it was multiple choice and on scantrons- how is it that I cant know immediately?!?!
my books and the dolly I used to get them into the testing center:
Today is my hubs birthday... he is 6 months younger than me, and I like my cougar status... but now until March 22nd- we are the same age again... oh well... :) Have I mentioned I hit the jackpot with him??? He told me this morning that I have a surprise coming today... on HIS birthday... for finishing my test yesterday and to celebrate our 6 months of wedded bliss tomorrow- he is the most self-less man and I love him dearly... I hate that he is in the field working during this special weekend of his birthday and our wedding anniversary, BUT he is doing it for our future and I love him for that... I cant wait til he gets home on Tuesday!!!!!
I didnt make it out to my ride this morning- MAINLY because the ride started at 8, but was about 2 hours away from me... and also because it was FREEZING this morning... I got up at 5:45, contemplated going... then went back to bed for a while... I am going to clean up around the house today and then get some work done- thats another good reason not to do it... I have alot of work I need to get done for reserves for this year- we are meeting with our auditors Wednesday and I still have a lot of work to do and being gone all day yesterday with my test didnt help with that either!

No comments:
Post a Comment