Monday, October 15, 2012

Its official... I have signed up for my first two MS 150 2013 training rides...

Bike to Build - raising money for Habitat for Humanity this coming Saturday and Wheels for Wine the following Saturday- gotta get my fall rides in on away game and bye week weekends!!!

The PE is October 26th- so I will be going into major study mode the next two weeks...


A few pictures from the LSU South Carolina game this weekend...





 
 
We drove over Saturday morning and came back Sunday night.. got to meet up with my grandma's sister Sunday morning and visit with her, she has dementia- but is still doing pretty good. Going to have to go see her more often! We also stopped by my daddy's grave and brought him some LSU tulips to celebrate the big win:
 
 
 
Saturday morning I also got up and did Ripped in 30 week 2... wowzers- WAY harder than week 1!!!!! Going to do it again tonight! AHHH!!!
 
 
A few pics from past weekends....
 
 
Our Denver trip, Rocky Mountain National Park and Caleb and Carol's wedding:
 
 


 
 
Oak Alley Plantation on an LSU game weekend:



A couple pictures from hiking Enchanted Rock! Dont ask why I did it in a strapless maxi dress....


 


No comments:

Post a Comment