Thursday, October 18, 2012

I miss it...

I ran a couple times last week, but not at all this week because after my massage... I want to get better running shoes before I do it again- but get ready for it... I miss running...




There... I said it... I am yearning to run right now... itching to hit the pavement... my soar arches argue otherwise, but I do- I miss it... I ENJOY running... I even would dare to say, LOVE running... dont get me wrong there are days I hate running and I just dont want to do it, but for the most part I now LOVE it... It took a while. I couldnt run a mile a year ago and if you asked me I would tell you I would never run a whole 5k without stopping- now I have run a couple! Going to get new shoes tomorrow so I can run again... really excited about it!


I have the PE exam next Friday- going to be studying like a mad man until then- because other than my review class at the end of August and a little prep work I did for it- I havent studied yet... an 8 hour engineering test without studying??? NOT a good idea... I can take it 4 times, but I would like to pass on the first try...

I tried to start studying last night, but this little guy was able to distract me... and then tried to eat my notes...

 
 
my girls this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment