They are nice, and the hubs and my fav colors! Purple and blue!!
Yesterday was my 6 month wedding anniversary- the hubs sent gorgeous flowers from the field...
and my man at home gave me some good snuggle time.. keeping me warm...
organized my laundry/pantry Saturday then bought my shoes and then went to a friends to watch football- had some wine... anyone heard of two buck chuck from Trader Joes???? its super cheat... and delish!
yesterday I worked all day- we are working on year end reserves... BOO....
my food wasnt great, but I kept my calories below 1500/day ALL weekend... yet this morning- the scale was up 0.5lb- mind you I was down a pound and a half as of Saturday morning from last Wed- but I just dont get how I am going back up... yes I was lazy and didnt work out... BUT I didnt eat out... or really bad either.... I did have unecessary snacks, but I ate smaller dinners to make up for them!!!!
I AM IN A RUT and really feeling defeated... the stress of work and then lack of weight loss and the hubs being gone are all wearing on me.........
its cold in Texas!!!! on the way to work this am checked the temp... holy smokes... it was cold!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment